Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Quick Access Toolbar Changes not Saved

I have to customize the quick access toolbar each time I start Excel
2007 as the changes are not saved from one session to the next. I do
not remember this happening in previous versions.

Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way it is?

Thanks,

Den

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way it is?

That's not the way it is. Your changes should be automatically saved and
restored from this file:

C:\Documents and Settings\<your name\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\OFFICE\Excel.qat

or at least mine are. That folder is not read-only or inaccessible or
something like that?

--
Jim
oups.com...