Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to change text color in a cell "comment" in Office 2007?

When I editing a comment in an excel cell I am not able to change the text
color. The font color box goes to "shadow" and the color of the text is only
black. I can change the color in a cell but not in the comment. Is this
parculiar to Office 2007. My old Office 2000 version allows me to change
comment text colors. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try:
choose commentedit commentcomment format

Sebation.G
"conductor" ...