Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lkconey

Default format a cell to accept sentences... using return key

I know there is a way to do this, but I am stuck.

I want to type sentences for discription in a cell - text using the return
key. Some text will be tabulated within the cell for description purposes...

Can someone help with this
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

"lkconey" wrote:
I want to type sentences for discription in a cell - text using the return
key. Some text will be tabulated within the cell for description purposes...

Press Alt + ENTER to break for a new line within a cell
--
Max
Singapore