Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Split several sentences in one cell

Hi
Will someone please tell me if there is a formular to split several
sentences in one cell ? I have many lines in one cell, and I want each
sentence to be below the other. I have have put an extra large space between
the sentences. Can this be done with a formular?
I tried - format - cell to try a different format, but it didn't work.
Thanks :-)
Therese
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Not sure if you want to split your cell accross multiple rows, but if you
just want to have them one under each other in the same cell, then Alt +
Enter will put a hard return in for you.

HTH

Simon

Therese wrote:
Hi
Will someone please tell me if there is a formular to split several
sentences in one cell ? I have many lines in one cell, and I want each
sentence to be below the other. I have have put an extra large space between
the sentences. Can this be done with a formular?
I tried - format - cell to try a different format, but it didn't work.
Thanks :-)
Therese

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Therese

Select the cell then EditFillJustify.

Click "OK" to the message.

OR select the cell and enough cells below it then EditFillJustify

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP