metumevlut

Default how to change all the words of one type(Gunsuh type)to another

i have a document including cells with Gunsuh font. is it possible to select
all Gunsuh fonted cells and change it to another type
Bob Phillips

Just select everything, Ctrl-A< and change the font in the font dropdown on
the formatting toolbar.

--

HTH

RP

"metumevlut" wrote in message
i have a document including cells with Gunsuh font. is it possible to

select
all Gunsuh fonted cells and change it to another type

Dave Peterson

xl2002+ gives you the ability to do Edit|Replace based on format.

If you have mixtures of other fonts that shouldn't be changed, then I think
you'll have to do it manually or have a macro that loops through each cell
changing the font.

Kind of like:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim myCell As Range

Set wks = ActiveSheet
For Each myCell In wks.UsedRange.Cells
If myCell.Font.Name = "Gunsuh" Then
myCell.Font.Name = "Arial"
End If
Next myCell

End Sub

(I don't have Gunsuh on my pc. Make sure you spell it correctly.)