Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Bell Curve Graph

I am trying to compare a graph against a standard bell curve. How can I
input this into the chart?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Try he
(normal distribution) (Gaussian) curve
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...tion/index.htm
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"GatorGirl" wrote in message
I am trying to compare a graph against a standard bell curve. How can I
input this into the chart?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

GatorGirl -

There's an example workbook of a histogram with a normal curve at

http://www.mikemiddleton.com/Histogr...ormalCurve.xls

The histogram was created using my free Better Histogram add-in from
http://www.treeplan.com.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com