Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I double underscore in excel?

Is there a way to double underline in Excel? I am using Office 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Click on Borders icon then select double underline

Is there a way to double underline in Excel? I am using Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Go to View-Toolbars-and select formatting if you don't already have it.
Select the borders box and click the double underline. Or right click Format
Cells select the Borders tab then select bottom border on the left and double
underline on the right.
--
-John
is helpful.