Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Move from Y Axis to X Axis

How can I get my data from being displayed on the Y Axis to moving it to the
X Axis? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

It depends on the type of chart your using, but generally you can control
what appears on the X and Y axis by first activating the chart (click on the
outside edge with your mouse). Then, if using Excel 2003 go to the standard
toolbar and select Chart - Source Data - Series. Or, you can right-click
your mouse and go to Source Data - Series.

--
John Mansfield
http://www.cellmatrix.net

"KenCanuck" wrote:

How can I get my data from being displayed on the Y Axis to moving it to the
X Axis? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Go to the following site:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#SwitchXY
Click on 'Switch X any Y' on the list on the left hand side. Then click on
the link. Download the tool and voila!