tjb

Default limiting combo box entry

I know there's gotta be a way to limit combo box entry to only listed items
but I can't figure it out. Please let me know what I need to do. As it is
right now the user can select any items from the combo box but they can also
type directly in the combo box, effectively making the combo box pointless.
Thanks!

tjb

List Boxes don't offer the same usability options as combo boxes. So there's
no way to limit combo box entry to selections from the list? Even with VBA
or something? If I can get the list box to look and work like a combo box
then great but I can't believe there's no way to limit combo box entry.