DSP

Default Make a template for fixed payment loan

I need help in obtaining a template for a fixed payment amortization schedule
in Excel. The payment remains the same until paid off, so the length of the
note is adjusted accordingly. I think it is called simple interest loan with
fixed rate, but I am not sure.

I need the note to adjust to the fixed payment.

Please help if possible; I am an inexperienced excel user.

Sincerely,
DSP
Gord Dibben

This amortization template found at the MS Template Gallery might be what you
need. Not sure.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011377171033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP