paola

Default how can I use my e-mail addresses on excel xp with microsoft outlo

I need to use my addresses on Excel xp with Microsoft outlook. I want to use
my excel file as a database that I can change and improve everyday. I need to
send mails to more than 1 contact, so creating an e.mail link is not enough
for me: in fact, if I click on it, I send my mail only to 1 address... Txs