Andrew

Default Plot Wizard -- "Not enough system resources to display completely.

When I try to use the Plot Wizard in Excel 2003 (Windows XP), it does not
show the plot types (in the right side of the window) or give a plot preview.
It still allows me to make a plot, but gives me the "Not enough system
resources to display completely" error once I close the Plot Wizard. The
same event occurs after I make the plot, when I try to alter things using
Plot Options. The preview will not show up in the right side of the window.
I only get this error message when trying to use the Plot Wizard.

Any help with the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jon Peltier

Do you have a lot of charts on that sheet already? If so, think of ways
to reduce their number, either by reducing the total number, or putting
some into another workbook, or by letting the user change what is in the
limited number of charts you have (for example, see
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP