Peter@TGS

Default shared workbook keeps locking and "unsharing" - why?

We have a booking sheet on Excel, on a network shared drive. The workbook is
shared, but every now and then it changes to exclusive use.
We don't think anyone is doing it intentionally, but why is it happening??
Dodo

?B?UGV0ZXJAVEdT?= wrote in
:

We have a booking sheet on Excel, on a network shared drive. The
workbook is shared, but every now and then it changes to exclusive
use. We don't think anyone is doing it intentionally, but why is it
happening??

Can this help you?

I just searched for "excel share lock" at the MS site.
In case you need to look for a further explanation. ;-)))

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)