sueanne

Default pivot tables show zeros

I have a great povit table however, I would like to have a 0 (Zero) to show
were there is no value.
Debra Dalgleish

Right-click on a cell in the pivot table
Choose Table Options
Check the box for 'For empty cells show'
In the box, type a zero
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

sueanne

Povit tables I mean. I know I have do this in the past Looking in the format
area.

"sueanne" wrote:

I have a great povit table however, I would like to have a 0 (Zero) to show
were there is no value.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Steve, the option is set for that PivotTable only. If you have another
PivotTable, you need to set up that option again.
--
Some day I''''ll be the most powerful Jedi ever.