Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Restrict Users

Two people have access to an Excel Spreadsheet. How do I set it up where only
one user can makes changes at a time? If one user is in the spreadsheet, it's
a read only for the other, until the first one logs out.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm confused. Your third sentence is the outcome of what you say you want in
the second sentence. Do you want them both to be able to make changes at the
same time (see shared workbook) or do you want it to be read-only for whoever
opens the workbook second? (normal)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M