Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
adam2dot0

Default How do I make this formula?

I have an Excel worksheet to track my 401k performance. I have a row for
Date, the Balance corresponding to each date, Contributions, a formula to
calculate my Total Contributions, and a formula to calculate my Total
Gain/Loss. My question is, how to I get my Gain/Loss formula to update
corresponding to a new Date/Balance? Is there a formula function to make the
formula ignore Column data in the previous Rows? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

There will be, just add/subtract items from that row.

Can you show us an example with data.

--

HTH

RP