1number

Default how do I divide or multiply an entire column?

I have a price list that I need to convert entire columns by either dividing
them or multipication. Is there a formula to do this.
CLR

Enter your multiplier in an unused cell, NOT in the column you're going to
multiply, then right-click on it and do Copy, then highlight the cells to be
multiplied and do .PasteSpecial, and check the Multiply box, then OK

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"1number" wrote in message
I have a price list that I need to convert entire columns by either

dividing
them or multipication. Is there a formula to do this.

Dave Peterson

How did you copy that cell?

Did you copy the contents from the formula bar or did you select the cell then
Edit|copy?

If you didn't use Edit|Copy (or rightclick copy or ctrl-c), then try it that
way.

--

Dave Peterson
Gord Dibben

And when Paste Specialling hit OK then Esc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP