Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Duplicate and unique items in 2 lists

Hi all,
I have cpearson's examples but I can't figure out what to do if the
entries are in 2 separate worksheets, alphanumeric, and in 2 cells, eg
one cell contains item (alpha) and another price (numeric) . I want to
compare if an updated list sent to me has any duplicates and highlight
what the difference is.

Thanks again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

"Vince" wrote:
I have cpearson's examples but I can't figure out what to do if the
entries are in 2 separate worksheets, alphanumeric, and in 2 cells, eg
one cell contains item (alpha) and another price (numeric) . I want to
compare if an updated list sent to me has any duplicates and highlight
what the difference is.

Try this previous response to a similar query:
http://tinyurl.com/ffyum

The link to the sample construct in the response is still valid
but my archives host: savefile.com is still down at the moment ..

Here's an alternate link to the same sample (full details inside):
http://cjoint.com/?ixilcpUvl7
Extract non dupes betw 2 shts (2 col data).xls
(Link above is good for 14 days)

--
Max
Singapore