Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel: Combine contents from identical cells on multiple sheets.

How do you combine contents from indentical cells on multiple sheets into one
cell on a different sheet? I am working on a work schedule for partime
workers who will each have a sheet assigned to them to enter their name in a
cell next to the days they can work. I want their names to then appear in a
master calendar in list form under the date they can work for that month.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In the master sheet, try a formula like:
='Sheet One'!A1 & " " & Sheet2!A1 & " " & 'Last Sheet'!A1

I've shown [Sheet One] and [Last Sheet] as being between ' ' marks, which
you need to use if the sheet names have spaces in them. Not needed if no
spaces in the sheet name.

Another way to achieve the same thing would be:
=CONCATENATE('Sheet One'!A1, " ", Sheet2!A1, " ", 'Last Sheet'!A1)
but the CONCATENATE() function does have a limit of 32 things to tie
together, the first formula does not have that limit.