Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RunwithGod

Default why doesn't Excel 2003 bottom double border icon work

Selecting he bottom double border icon only produces a single bottom border
not double. To get a bottom double border icon, I have to manually go to
Format\Cells\Border and select.

This feature worked in previous Excel versions. How can I get this to work
properly?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

That button has been broken for at least a couple of versions. There's a
workaround suggested in the following thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...606A%40msn.com

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RunwithGod

Debra,

Thanks for the info. Will try shortly, the 'shift/click' on the single
underline as one of the gurus advised did not work for me.

Steven - RunwithGod