Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2007 Ribbon

My Ribbon will not stay in place on my worksheet. The Formula bar is extra
large and takes up the space where the ribbon normally resides. I can open
the ribbon, but as soon as I click on the worksheet, the ribbon goes away.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pub pub is offline

?B?Q2xheQ==?= wrote in
:

My Ribbon will not stay in place on my worksheet. The Formula bar is
extra large and takes up the space where the ribbon normally resides.
I can open the ribbon, but as soon as I click on the worksheet, the
ribbon goes away.

maybe your ribbon is minimized.
- right click on the word Home (or "insert" or "page layout" it doesnt
matter)
- Minimize the ribbon might have a check mark next to it...click the
checkmark to uncheck it

also it seems you resized your formula bar
- above the column labels, you will see a double line
- so put your mouse above the A in column A, and the cursor will turn into
a double arrow. just click and drag it so it resizes smaller (or whatever
size it was before)

good luck
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you - it solved my problem. I appreciate your quick response!

"pub" wrote:

?B?Q2xheQ==?= wrote in
: