Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suresh

Default Is it possible to fill rows in Excel beyond 65536?

Is there any way that I could populate a single work sheet in MS Excel 2000
or for that matter any of the Excel versions to around 700000 rows.

The maximum size of MS Excel 2000 being 65536(row count). I would like to
bypass this limit and go ahead saving information beyond this limit.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Yo cannot do that.
Wait for Excel next version

HTH
--
AP

"Suresh" a écrit dans le message de news:
Is there any way that I could populate a single work sheet in MS Excel
2000
or for that matter any of the Excel versions to around 700000 rows.

The maximum size of MS Excel 2000 being 65536(row count). I would like to
bypass this limit and go ahead saving information beyond this limit.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harald Staff

Not possible in a single sheet. 2^16 rows is a hardcoded maximum in all
current versions.

You may want to upgrade to Excel 2007 when it arrives.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Suresh" skrev i melding
Is there any way that I could populate a single work sheet in MS Excel

2000
or for that matter any of the Excel versions to around 700000 rows.

The maximum size of MS Excel 2000 being 65536(row count). I would like to
bypass this limit and go ahead saving information beyond this limit.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O

You can expand onto other tabs within the same workbook, but as other
posters have noted, 2^16 rows is the current upper threshhold.

Depending on the nature of your data, you may want to consider MS
Access if waiting for the next release of Excel is not a viable
alternative. If you're using a spreadsheet as a database, with 700k
records you may need to consider using a database package.