Molly F

Default Formula to count the cells in a range that have a fill color.

I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will count the cells in a
range that don't have a "nil" fill color.
Gordon

Molly F wrote:
I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will count the cells in a
range that don't have a "nil" fill color.

I think you can only do that with a VB script.......

--
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

To email me replace the obvious!