Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Delete Extra Pages

Have a form that has a header. Suddenly, when I send to printer I get three
pages. Page 1 has header only, Page 2 has complete form, and Page 3 has
header only. On original page, tab at bottom reads "Results," which is the
name of the form. Cannot view Pages 1 and 3 to delete them. Using Print
Preview shows all three pages. To print, I must specify Page 2 to eliminate
other pages. How can I remove Pages 1 and 3. I have used this form for ages
and this problem came out of nowhere. Do I have a macro that I'm unaware of?
Thanks.