Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
WTG

Default Question : Workbooks or Worksheets?

I'm not sure if this is the right group to be asking this or not.
But the people here have been very helpful, so naturally this is where
I'm going to ask for help again. :)

Currently I have four workbooks, all using multiple Work sheets.

Equipment
Payables
Receivables
Empolyees

I find myself consently cutting and pasting information from one
workbook to another.

I've been told I can do one of the following.

Put all my work sheets into one workbook.

Put all my work sheets into multiple workbooks and link them

Or leave them the way they are and link the information that I'm
currently cutting and pasting.

I like the idea of just having one workbook to deal with. but if I put
all the worksheets into one workbook it will be a monsterous size...

Any ideas how I should handle this?

Thanks

Wally

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
davesexcel

it is easier to manage with one workbook, depends on what you are doing
with each workbook.
if you are linking the workbooks, to one workbook then why not have one
workbook with numerous worksheets
so you need to decide if you require numerous workbooks
also it can become quite a pain linking workbooks together

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708