Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Leslie Coover

Default Currency, Percent and Comma Style buttons

The Currency Style, Percent Style and Comma Style buttons on the Excel
toolbar are very handy, but I don't get the correct decimal format so I have
to use the Increase Decimal or Decrease Decimal buttons each time I use one
of the style buttons.

Is there a way to set DECIMAL default for the Currency, Percent and Comma
Style buttons?

Thanks

Les Coover

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Gill

Hi Leslie,

To change these defaults select Format - Style. Then in the Style Name
dropdown select Currency, Comma or Percent. Then click the Modify button and
change to the format that you want. This will then use the format that you
want every time you press these buttons.

Michael