Spock

Default Plotting blank cells that have functions in them.

How do I keep a chart from plotting blank cells that have a formula in them?
i.e. =IF(ISERROR(D2/D3),"",D2/D3)
Debra Dalgleish

Use the NA function, instead of an empty string, e.g.:

=IF(ISERROR(D2/D3),NA(),D2/D3)

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Jon Peltier

Spock -

What Debra left out was that NA() produces an ugly #N/A error in the
worksheet, even though it makes the chart look good. But she shows on
her website how to hide the errors with conditional formatting:

http://contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#Errors

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP