Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lsims

Default looking for camping trip planner template excel

looking for camping trip planner template excel for motorhome
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robert111

put consecutive dates in cells A2 to A100. Put hours of the day in cells
B1 to Y1. Then create blocks of cells using format cells alignment merge
and type in your camp locations. Add notes to any cell, eg get up at 3
am so that we can be on the road by 5 am. In the spare cells to the
right, type in the highlights and events of your holiday.

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996