Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VLookUp - Does the VLookUp return the exact information?

Hi,

I'm using Excel spreadsheet 2003, with cell B28 using a VLookUp command that
lookup data from spreadsheet 'Database'. For example,
"=VLOOKUP(A28,Database!A2:F24,4,TRUE)"
However, it does not show different colors font of the information that it
is in spreadsheet 'Database'; it reflects just the texts font. Did I use a
wrong formula? Which formula should I use? Please advise.

--
Thank you,
Cpviv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Mike! This notes is helpful.

Ok, as I need the spreadsheet A to look like a mini database where a person
key a number, the number will call out the information that has formatted.
Any ideas which formulas I should use?

--
Thank you,
Cpviv