Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SCARSON

Default Can a picture be inbeded in an excel cell

Looking to put small circles into a drop down list cannot find a way of doing
it if someone knows anser I would appreciate some help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Pictures cannot be embedded in a cell, only float on top.

Why do you want circles in dropdown box?

There may another method to accomplish your needs.

Like WingDings font has some circles.

Format to WingDings and hit ALT + 0161(on the numpad) and you get a circle in
the cell.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:55:03 -0800, "SCARSON"
wrote:

Looking to put small circles into a drop down list cannot find a way of doing
it if someone knows anser I would appreciate some help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Right click the toolbars to show list of toolbars. click Visual Basic

Click the toolbox button

click the Combobox

right-click the combobox

click properties from the list

a properties window will appear

scroll to ListStyle

select 2 - fmListStyleOption

Click "x" in top right corner to close this properties window

Check out the properties window of the combobox

List style option not plain

close off the toolbars