Calculation of hours worked.

Default CALCULATE HOURS WORKED

I am fairly new to Excel, but I need the formula to calculate hours worked,
to include 30-60 min off for lunch. Formula must include hours and minutes
worked.
Jimbola

You can do math on dates and times exactly as you would with numbers.

a b c d
09:00 12:00 13:00 17:00

=(b1-a1)+(d1-c1)

"Calculation of hours worked." wrote:

I am fairly new to Excel, but I need the formula to calculate hours worked,
to include 30-60 min off for lunch. Formula must include hours and minutes
worked.

tjtjjtjt

To add to what Jimbola wrote-
If you are totaling up time for a week or longer, you should use a Number
Format such as:
[h]:mm
This will allow the hours total to go passed 2.

tj