Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007, How do you keep orginal cell border after highlighting

I cant figure out how to keep the original cell border aftter I highlight it.
The border simply dissapeares when I use the fill color option and only
appears again when I use no fill color option. How do I keep the original
cell border even after I highlight the cell? Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

This is a feature of all versions of Excel when fill colour is applied.
You need to use the Border tool to apply a border around any cells with
fill colour.
In XL2007, right click on the cell, and use the dropdown on the Border
icon (immediately to the left of the Fill icon) to select Outside
Borders

--
Regards

Roger Govier