Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kevroyal

Default convert pocket excel back to standard excel

I can not open an pocket excel file in excel, I created it in excel then
active sync converted it to pocket excel when I loaded it to my dell pda...I
lost the orignal file and need to convert it back to standard excel (office
2000) on my desktop, but excel says it cant open the file, I checked the
properties and it is a pocket excel workbook and says opens with unknown
application.

is there an add in to read pocket excel files

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wvishere

Kevroyal, did anyone ever get back to you? If so, get me their e-mail
address because I can't seem to get any response on my question, which is:
"Does Excel have another more sophisticated software program besides Pocket
Excel? None of my large spreadsheets are functional in Pocket Excel; I even
tried PlanMaker to no avail...Help!!!"

thanks,

w.v.