Kinvara

Default How do I print excel worksheets double sided

I have several excel worksheets created and I need to print each worksheet so
they are double sided. example worksheet 1 and 2 print on one page front to
back. worksheet 3 and 4 print on one page front to back.

Gord Dibben

If your printer does not support two-sided printing, you can use a macro to
print one side(evens) then turn the sheets over and print odds.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd

Gord Dibben Excel MVP