Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I connect a cell reference to a picture?

I have validated certain cells to contain lists. I want to be able to
connect drawings with list entries so when a list item is selected a drawing
will appear in a designated area. Please advise...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could do something like JE McGimpsey does at:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or what Bernie Dietrick does with his downloadable workbook fro Debra
Dalgleish's site.

Allows for more than one picture to be viewed.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

DV0049 - ClipArt Selection

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP