Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve

Default Drawing on a chart

I was wondering if it is possible to draw a horizontal line, or lines, on
a vertical column chart, from left to right, based on the numbers of the
y-axis. I cant just guess where the value is I need the horizontal line to
be specificly located at a certain point on the y-axis. Any
suggestions???????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has instructions for adding lines to a chart:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#AddLine

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures