Vicky

Default Function to calculate the number of years, months and days between

Hi,
Hope you can help. I am trying to find a Function to calculate the number
of years, months and days between 2 dates. Such as to calculate how old
someone is down to the day.

I have played with the YEARFRAC fx and the following:
=(YEAR(A4)-YEAR(A3))*12+MONTH(A4)-MONTH(A3)

I know I am missing something. Can you help?

Thanks so much!