Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Maxiemouse

Default Use the Loan Template to calculate bi-weeky payments

I have downloaded the Loan Amortization Template from the office web site.
This helps you calculate on monthly payments. However I would like to change
the formula so that it can accurately track bi-weekly payments.
=IF(Pay_Num<"",DATE(YEAR(Loan_Start),MONTH(Loan_S tart)+(Pay_Num)*12/Num_Pmt_Per_Year,DAY(Loan_Start)),"").
This is how it looks at the moment. Could anyone assist me to change it to
track bi-weekly payments. Any help appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga

Nel post
*Maxiemouse* ha scritto:

I have downloaded the Loan Amortization Template from the office web
site. This helps you calculate on monthly payments. However I would
like to change the formula so that it can accurately track bi-weekly
payments.
=IF(Pay_Num<"",DATE(YEAR(Loan_Start),MONTH(Loan_S tart)+(Pay_Num)*12/Num_Pmt_Per_Year,DAY(Loan_Start)),"").
This is how it looks at the moment. Could anyone assist me to change
it to track bi-weekly payments. Any help appreciated.

Hi Maxiemouse,

I don't have the template you say, but if (if) I have understood what
Pay_Num is, this formula should work:

=IF(Pay_Num<"",DATE(YEAR(Loan_Start),MONTH(Loan_S tart),DAY(Loan_Start)+(Pay_Num)*26*14/Num_Pmt_Per_Year),"")

--
(I'm not sure of names of menues, option and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy