Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2007 excel workbook cannot be viewed unless in full screen

Hi I have a user who claimed her workbook was deleted, however after visiting
her station the workbook was there but can only be viewed when you select
full screen, there is no title bar visible when it is shrunk, what gives, any
suggestion has gotta help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This can happen when a workbook is opened by different users with different
screen resolutions.

In xl2003 menus, I'd rearrange the windows:
Window|arrange|tiled
and resize them the way I liked.

Then save the file.

--