cwm

Default how to open and see 2 excel work sheets at a time

Chip Pearson

Open both workbooks normally and then go to the Window menu and
choose the layout you prefer.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

Ken Russell

I don't think you'll get many responses by not asking a question in the body
of the post. that is presuming it is a question and not a statement.

There having got that off my chest, and seeing it is almost Christmas,
here's what to do;

Open the first worksheet.
Open the second one.
Click on Window in the Toolbar.
Click OK and both sheets will be displayed side by side.

You have several options on how the sheets are displayed.

Happy Christmas!

--
Ken Russell

Remove yourhat to reply by e-mail
..

Jim May

Seems to me your talking two sheets (in the same book), not two books; if
so,
go to the menu, Window, New Window (Where your existing
window(file)name is Myfile(.xls) you will now see Myfile:2
Your original sheet is automatically named Myfile:1;
Go now back to the menu, Window, Arrange.. Clk Vertical and
Windows of active workbook.
Save File.
HTH
Jim May