Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default grayed out buttons for margin and orientation on page layout

i'm new to microsoft office and i need help with excel 2007, i'm trying to
change my margins to fit the page and rotate the orientation to landscape,
but everytime i go into page layout tab, the those two buttons are grayed
out. i can't change these settings, i tried opening a new workbook and i
still can't change these settings,what am i doing wrong??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Do you have a printer installed? You do not need a physical printer; you can
just install driver for one and let Excel think you have that printer.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP