Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get excel to stop rounding numbers

In calculating a differential for a golf handicapp index, the formula is to
calculate to the first decimal place and do not round. How do I turn off the
rounding?
--
Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

Also your problem might be the formatting that you're looking at. Check and
make sure that you can see enough decimals.