Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cotmc

Default How do I change Excel column cell identifiers back to letters?

While merging data from different worksheets and formatting cells, I suddenly
noticed the column identifiers at the top of my worksheet changed to numbers
instead of letters. Any good ideas on how I should change them back to
letters? I searched Help Online and came up empty thus far. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Leith Ross

Hello Cotmc,

On the the menu go to ToolsOptionsGeneralSettings and click the box
marked R1C1 style to clear it.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--