mbryant

Default Move x axis label

I have a chart that has positive and negative numbers and axis label is at 0
which means that it is in the middle of the chart. I need to know how to
move it to the bottom.
John Mansfield

mbryant,

To move the X-axis labels to the bottom of the chart, double click on one of
them to access the Format Axis dialog box. On the right lower are of the
Patterns tab, select Tick Mark Labels = Low.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com