Joe Gieder

Default SUM a column with errors

I need to sum several columns that due to formulas within the cells have a
result of #N/A. Is there a way to sum this column?
example is;
#N/A
#N/A
$8,100.00
$11,250.00
#N/A
$280.00
#N/A
TIA
Joe
Biff

Hi!

If the values will always be positive:

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"0")

Or, this one covers just about everything:

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"<#N/A")

Biff

.