Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HLOOKUP static cell reference

I currently have a HLOOKUP set up as follows

=HLOOKUP(A$1,'G:\SC\Projects\Data\[All.xlsx]Sheet1'!$A$1:$BY$150,ROWS($1:3),0)

This allows me to drag the formulae and have the row change accordingly,
however the file is references is likely to change. Is there a way of putting
the file location, worksheet and range in to cell(s) and have the HLOOKUP
reference those cells for the locations, rather than changing the details in
a lot of forumlae whenever the references change?