cmdex

Default right click menu missing in cell

Hi, Bit of a problem here. I seem to have lost the ability to right click in
any cell(s) and bring up the shortcut menu. It appears from a row or column
or tab, but not in the cells. Instead, when I right click in a selected
range of cells, it deselects the range and selects the cell my curser is on.
I must have selected (or deselected) an option, but I can't seem to find
which one.
Can anyone offer some solutions?
Thanks
Chris

Bob Phillips

Try

Application.Commandbars("Cell").Enabled = True

in the VB IDE Immediate window.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"cmdex" wrote in message
Hi, Bit of a problem here. I seem to have lost the ability to right click

in
any cell(s) and bring up the shortcut menu. It appears from a row or

column
or tab, but not in the cells. Instead, when I right click in a selected
range of cells, it deselects the range and selects the cell my curser is

on.
I must have selected (or deselected) an option, but I can't seem to find
which one.
Can anyone offer some solutions?
Thanks
Chris

cmdex

Thanks Bob and Cybertaz,
Turns out it was a new addin application setting. We managed to get it
straight.
Chris