Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel formula

Hi Friends

Im facing a problem with the small issue will u please clarify me the formula

A1 OK
A2 OK
A3 OK
A4 NO
A5 OK
A6 OK
A7 OK
A8 NO
A9 ?

here the problem with the A9, I need the value of the A9 should be Perfect
when A1 to A8 are OK
if we have any one of this A1 to A8 as NO the value should be return as
Pending

If u can help me i will be thankful for U friend
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

One way
In A9: =IF(COUNTIF(A1:A8,"OK")=8,"Perfect","Pending")
Yes?, hit the YES below
--
Max
Singapore