Nick I

Default Line Graph Problem

Hello - I am having a problem with a line graph I have. Basically the line
graph is populated on a month to month basis, from protected cells that
contain formulas.

This is an example of the formula for each month: =IF(J35 =
"","",AVERAGE(J35,J49,J63))

My problem is if I'm in august, (thus september shows up as ""), the line
(say it was at 98% in August), drops off to zero which makes an ugly graph.
If I delete the formulas entirely from Sept-Dec, then it looks fine, but that
defeats the purposes of the protected cells.

Anyone know of a formula i can throw into "September" that wont make the
graph look lke it goes to zero that month? Thanks!

Nick I

Thanks! That fixed the problem.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Change the formula to