Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default multiple series bar and line chart

Hello,

I am creating charts with 5 data series. I have it set up to create both
bars and lines. (bars plotted agains primary y axis, lines against secondary
y axis) However, it always sets the first four series to display as bars and
the last one as a line. I need the first two as bars and the last three as
lines.

How do I force a series from one type to the other?

I have already tried "plot series on secondary axis" but that only plots the
bars against the second axis. it does not change them to a line.

I am using excel 2003, and cannot use plugins. Only stock excel.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select the single series you want to change. Now goto Chart - Chart Type, and
change it to whatever you'd like.

Repeat as needed for other series. Note that you will still need to move
them over to the secondary axis, but you already know how to do that.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M